Call For Speakers
Help us build the Apistrat Program
Submit talk proposals here before January 17, 2014 and we'll try to take them into account. The earlier you submit the better, although we can't guarantee you a slot on the program - we'll try our best to get the best mix possible! Topics for submissions include but are not limited to:
- Design and Creation of APIs
- Deployment, Documentation and Management of APIs
- Security, Scalability, Testing and operations of APIs
- Marketing, Support and Community Building
- API Lifecycles
- Business models for APIs
- Internal, External and Partner API Strategies
- APIs in a specific business area such as Music, Media, eCommerce, Government, Travel etc.
- Discovery, Trust and Use of APIs
- API Automation and Scripting
- App Development with APIs
- Developer perspectives on APIs
When submitting please remember:
- No product pitches.
- Try to fit the topics above - and if you do feel you need to explain why the topic is key.
- Avoid generic, high level talks - we want to dig deep and get insights.
We're looking forward to your submissions! If you have any questions please email: email@example.com